Digital Media Line is looking for candidate who have experience in manage major PPC platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook AdWords, a strong background and expertise in creating, optimizing, and managing Paid Campaigns for SEM and SMM
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Manage all social media accounts
• Use Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, and other relevant SEM tools.
• Develop and implement Google and Facebook PPC campaign
• Conduct keyword Research and Analysis
• Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
• Using bid management tools to reduce PPC costs
• Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology
• Monitor results, analyses key website metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
• Achieving targeted ROI and client retention.
• Managing updates for large keyword lists
• Analyze campaign data, extract value, and provide insights for reporting.
A thriving Digital Marketing company which puts our employees first of everything.