DMSPLC is looking for a Web-Developer, with an eye for developing and designing web related material. The position requires a blend of creative and technical disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for developing websites over famous languages and resource including; WordPress, PHP, HTML5 & etc., defining styles, layout, graphics, coding standards, etc.
- Analyzing project, need assessment, developing and delivering of web related queries
- Designing and administering website from scratch
- Duly fulfilling client’s needs
- Creating Responsive Web Design (RWD) to facilitate quality viewing experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Indicating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
- Creating UI that is user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Open communication with Supervisor and Team to discuss the requirements of the projects and progress.
- Train trainees and interns in parallel domain
- Proffered Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).