1. Employee’s strength approval from the management. Review Existing strength.
2. Fulfill Recruitment needs by using different sources Rozee.PK, LinkedIn and other mediums.
3. Shortlisting of profiles, Conduct initial interview and final interview by the management.
4. Employees Orientation Process, and other new hire documentation.
5. Employee Exit process, exit interview and feedback.
6. Performance Evaluation and appraisals for employees.
7. Prepare and amend job descriptions according to positions.
8. Conduct employees' training programs as per training calendars.
9. Issuance of warning letter on non-compliance and other related matters.
10. Employee Engagement activities like birthdays and other events.
11. Lead Payroll process and finalize salary with relevant reports.
12. Responsible to maintain employee relations and related issues.
13. Responsible for Recommendation employees' benefits programs.
14. HR policies work and ensure implementation of existing polices among employees.
15. Responsible for Issuance of all HR related letters on the behalf of the management.
16. Grievance handling & conflict management in labor with necessary actions against misconduct.
17. Maintenance of record soft & hard form for All HR-related documents.
18. All kinds of official announcements through emails & office memos.
19. Actively work on employee productivity, moral and Retention.
20. Any other tasks assigned by the higher management.
Dot Print took steps towards serving the printing and graphic Art Industry in early 1987's to meet the day by day challenges of increasing demands of services. Dot print has devoted to printing industries for the last 20 years, thereby, earning a good eminence as a reliable highest quality printi ...مزید پڑھیں