We are looking for a candidate who can perform administrative activities such as managing employee’s record, dispersing salaries, along with being responsible for administrative tasks such as following:
· Coordinate with employees and upper management, both in Pakistan and abroad;
· Maintain human resource records;
· Prepare employment contracts for the promotions as well as experience letters etc;
· Effectively implement various HR policies and ensure compliance;
· Manage monthly payroll process;
· Maintain databases, create accounts for new hires and oversee work done on a daily basis;
· Maintain leave records, biometric attendance register etc;
· Handle employee complaints and grievances;
· Review human resource policies and procedures and recommend updates/amendments;
· Maintain lists of vendors, suppliers and service providers;
· Any other tasks assigned by the senior management.
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Confidentiality, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience ;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.