eConceptions subsidiary company Hayat Saib is looking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized PR and Communications Executive to join our growing team. The PR and Communication Executive will be responsible for communicating with clients, maintain the overall image of the company and act as the front face of the company. This position plays a critical role in gaining recognition in the market, promoting, and establishing our thought leadership throughout target industries and audiences.
The ideal candidate must be presentable, groomed, well dressed and can communicate at an extraordinary level.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Written Communications: Writes exceptionally well and is able to clearly and succinctly develop a variety of messages; Manages messages to achieve desired effect or result
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; Builds appropriate rapport. Builds constructive and effective relationships; Uses diplomacy and tact; Can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Action Oriented: Takes initiative; Is action oriented and full of energy for the things she sees as challenging; Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; Seizes opportunities and is highly capable of meeting deadlines while handling multiple projects
- Creativity: Comes up with new and unique ideas; Easily makes connections among previously unrelated elements; Tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings
- Composure: Is cool under pressure; Does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; Can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; Can handle stress; Is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; Doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; Is a settling influence in a crisis
- Drive For Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Leader Relationships: Responds and relates well to management and external leaders; Likes to learn from those who have been there before; Easy to challenge and develop; Is comfortably coachable
- Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; Can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; Can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; Is seen as a team player and is cooperative; Easily gains trust and support of peers; Encourages collaboration; Can be candid with peers
- Self-Development: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; Understand that different situation and levels may call for different skills and approaches; Works to deploy strengths; Works on compensating for weakness and limits
- Technical Learning: Enthusiastically embraces new technology.
At least 1 Year of prior experience in the similar field or capacity.