Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timeline.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain applications
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Implementing and enforcing modern software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating with product owners and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be proficient with JavaEE, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Angular2+
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 6+ years experience with minimum 2 years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers