You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword research, analytics & management to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Your salary will depend on your years of experience, what you have been able to accomplish, and properly showcase all of your work in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will have a thorough and detailed a conversation like an interview with our IT Manager or the Managing Director of the company.
Responsibilities for SEO/SEM Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Be proficient in platforms such as Weebly, Wordpress & others
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Subject matter expert in Backlinks, and utilizing all available tools at their disposal to get the job done.
- Proven SEO experience, Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Providing your suggestions based on knowledge and experience to enhance the overall marketing efforts.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor & report daily/weekly performance metrics to understand and explain SEO strategy performance.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- One to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus