The position offered is mix of both functions Sales and Marketing with primary emphasis on Sales along with experience in running successful marketing campaigns.
Strong history of successful project sales (residential and commercial) in real estate industry.
1. Generating sales for real estate inventory (personal and team sales)
2. Leading a team of 12 to 14 persons of sales, marketing and graphic design
3. Developing sales pitch, sales themes and slogans
4. Identifying and Developing Areas of Improvement in sales pitch, objection handling, FAQs etc.
5. Conducting meeting with clients, potential buyers, investors, real estate agents on and off premises
6. Visiting potential clients in person and/ or managing team visits, meetings, presentations etc.
7. Giving targets to team and enabling them to achieve leading by example.
8. Finalizing print material for print and digital medium
9. Co-ordination with top management and getting approvals for various campaigns, brochures at print and electronic media.
10. Devising marketing strategy for the project for its life cycle.
11. Conducting expos, road shows, marketing campaigns etc.
12. Liaison with various vendors for selection, approval of print and digital campaigns.
13. Any other activity related to sales, business development, marketing design and campaign running etc.
1. Positive attitude towards life, team, industry and organization.
2. Pro-active approach.
3. Must be able to step out of Comfort Zones.
4. Target achiever.
5. Loyalty towards workplace.
6. Integrity, honesty and hard work.
Please read carefully:
1. Interested candidates please mention your position of interest in BLOCK letters.
2. Please mention your expected salary in PKR.
3. Previous references will be verified
4. The position will be judged by Sales Volume achieved so candidates with strong marketing but little exposure in sales may not apply.
5. Strong selling skills in Pre-launch (Pre NOC) , Soft-Launch (after NOC) required.
6. A competitive market salary applies to this position along with incentives.