Work in a fast-paced environment to take incoming technical calls/emails from customers. You'll get initial problem then analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for End-User software and applications. You may remotely configure and troubleshoot client's equipment or simply educate customers. In the event the issue cannot be resolved, you would escallate the call to the next tier of support. You'll utilize multiple computers and databases to record of the results of your interactions. This is a position with plenty of growth potential.
- Interact with foreign Customers to provide problem resolution via the telephone and remote desktop support for hardware, software, and other items.
- Provide accurate and complete descriptions of problems, inquiries and requests in a problem management ticket.
- Escalate problems and requests according to established procedures.
- Research end-user problems to determine root cause.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of issue/request tickets.
- Provide closed looped contact with end-users to verify final solution and determine satisfaction level.
- Perform technical tasks, such as password resets, permission management, account creations, remote software installations and troubleshooting etc.
- Maintain a high standard of business and ethical conduct with end-user, vendors and employees.
- Follow workplace and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Devoting your full business time, attention and energy to the company
- Perform related duties assigned by management.
- Fluency in English communication. Skills and ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users is MUST.
- Prior experience for End-User support is MUST which includes installation and troubleshooting of applications but not limited to Windows 7/10, Office 2007/2013/2016, Skype, LibreOffice, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader, PDFsam, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, TrueView, DraftSight, Antivirus Kaspersky/McAfee/Avira/Norton/Eset/Malwarebytes, Google Earth, iTunes, Zip software, Java dependent applications.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Prior technical support experience or system administration is preferred.
- Be proactive in developing good customer relations.
- Have a good technical knowledge of computer software and hardware.