We are seeking an SEO Specialist with 3+ years hands-on experience to join our growing organization.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in search engine optimization with a solid educational background and relevant experience in the industry.
Your role will include the following:
· Generating reports and develop SEO strategy
· Monitoring, analyzing and implementing online market trends
· Implementing CRO strategies to client website and breakthrough new opportunities
· Monitoring brand’s online performance (read analytics and recommend action plan as well as competitors’ online activity
· Optimizing content for maximum visibility and performance in search engines
· Sourcing opportunities with excellent potential for search traffic
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in the latest digital SEO techniques and communicate ideas to the team Report on the use and performance of SEO tools and deliver day to day optimization
· Carry out competitor analysis keeping an eye on what they do well and how this could be introduced into own strategy
· Keeping abreast of best practice SEO and embed them in all strategies
· Optimizing technical SEO across a range of digital platforms
· Performing large-scale optimization and statistical analysis in areas of Digital and Social Analytics
We are looking for:
· Someone who has Analytical skills and an understanding of campaign measurement/attribution techniques
· An understanding of the following tools would be highly beneficial: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs & Ranking Tools (AWR, Moz, etc.)
· Knowledge of optimizing all aspects of on-page • Skilled in analyzing keyword search terms
· Knowledge of Google Adwords certified (Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Google Analytics) Advanced Reporting skills
· Advanced Reporting skills Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
· Awareness of best Tracking practices.
· The Ability to develop management reports in a clear and insightful format, specifically telling story from a large data set
· Experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager Certified
· Experience of using content management systems and analytics/reporting tools
· Analytical thinking with strong marketing skills
Professional training firm involved in delivering workshops and professional certificate programmes in psychology related personal development courses.