1. Establishing and Operationalization of HR Department.
2. Human Resource Planning, Job Analysis and Design
3. Hiring Candidates: Maintained end to end Staffing Process that includes resource planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, academia liaison, training program & related documentation.
4. Performance Management based on multiple appraisal methods. Tracking employee performance as per devised scheduled (Internship, Probationary, Monthly, Quarterly & Annually).
5. Training and Development
6. Design / develop / implemented Workplace Policies, Procedures, Rules, Regulations, thoroughly involved in HR Compliance.
7. Monitor Performance
8. Maintaining Work Culture
9. Resolve Conflict, Rewards and Incentives
10. Facilitated organization wide trainings for concerned teams (both technical and
11. nontechnical). Devised and executed orientation/ training program for entry level candidates.
12. Took Employer Branding initiatives
13. Designed and proposed organization Total Rewards Structure. Includes organization design along with benefits structure (Health Insurance, Provident Fund, etc.).
14. Planned, designed & executed HR Management System.
15. Involved in routine HR Operations (Meetings with the management for strategic planning, compliance cases, routine documentation, etc.).
16. HR Documentation (Handbook & Employee Documentation).
17. Established & maintained the Industry & Academia collaboration.
18. Internal, external boarding, meeting, debriefing from support team client visits/training.