This is an exceptional job opportunity to join UK’s leading translation and Interpretation company EMPIRE GROUP. We are looking for full time HR manager for our office located in Islamabad. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ownership of all HR matters across the company from performance reviews to wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and adequate knowledge.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence and redundancy
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- BBA/MBA from reputed university
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HRM
- BPO/IT industry experience preferred
- HR certification SHRM/CIPD (preferred but not mandatory)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence and decision-making skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent renumeration
- Paid Leaves
- Health Insurance (Self & spouse)
- EID Bonus
- Leaves Encashment