• Report to the CEO and often liaise with management
• Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and general meetings.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, follow up on actions from meetings
• Devising and maintaining CEO office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Serve as contributing team member to Leadership team when needed
ePlanet Communications Inc. was founded in August 2003. ePlanet Communications has offices in Canada, U.S.A, U.K and Pakistan. We specialize in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services and Software Development & Call Center Services to our North American Clients. We are committed to serve our ...مزید پڑھیں