We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing the individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
We are new rising e-commerce and grocery delivery service company, and we are looking for an Experienced and dedicated Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Determine best vendors and distributors
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Coordinate with operation and warehouse manager to maintain a smooth operation.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
Requirements and Core Skills:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 2-3 years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Attention to detail
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges