· Provide support and guidelines to multiple partner NGOs in effective implementation of WASH related interventions i.e. latrines construction, rehabilitation of water facilities, rehabilitation of community water supply schemes, hygiene awareness campaigns and all related documentation and reporting.
· Monitor partner NGOs to ensure proper quality control, compliance monitoring and verification of project deliverables in timely manner to the end user(beneficiaries)
· Demonstrate strong understanding of PHAST, CHAST, CLTS, and PATS approaches in WASH
· Fluency in English speaking & writing.
· Computer competency with MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
· Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and patience.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under significant professional and environmental pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
· Willingness to travel within KPK (frequently) & FATA (occasionally).
European NGO Network CESVI