EVENTO SOLUTIONS is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitively and experience
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct an ongoing user research
• Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
Requirements and Skills
• A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
• The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, and/or Sketch.
• Proficient with prototyping and hand-over tools such as Zeplin or Invision
• An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
• Market competitive remunerations
• Indoor & outdoor Medical for Family
• Annually Basic
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
• Experience in working in product-based as well as project based settings.
• Team player, methodical, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
• 3 to 4 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Evento, a UAE based organization, is supported by the Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders, and aims to provide innovative and customized technology solutions and services to all industry sectors. We help our clients build their business technology with an aim to develop pro ...مزید پڑھیں