We are Hiring---Technical Project Manager
EvolversTech is a software house, established in 2010 by young enthusiastic professionals, and is based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Ever since its inception, it has been focused on providing quality outsourced technology services to its local and international clients. We leverage cutting edge technology to give life to your dreams and aspirations!
Our expertise is diverse. We have developed solutions ranging from desktop applications to the ones targeted for mobile devices. We believe in evolving and adapting to the latest trends, over the years this approach has not only seasoned us in the old technologies but has also made us proficient in latest technologies.
- Design and architect solutions.
- Lead and manage a team of Software Developers in order to deliver project solutions on time and budget.
- Work collaboratively with other project managers to make sure that all aspects of the project are delivered as planned
- Raise and mitigate any potential technical risks.
- Studying client business processes and functional requirements in order to design solutions accordingly
- Work with the web designers and other creative specialists to understand the design concept, and advise how it can be implemented technically within constraints.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
- Review and promote the appropriate introduction, and plan for the implementation of software tool versions that offer new/latest features.
- Look to utilize industry-standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers, test-driven development, and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner.
- Assist in critical support issues where experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution.
- Take control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Contribute regularly to discussions regarding the internal process and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the department. Including suggesting technical solutions to problems.
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies.
- Spend time reviewing code and offering constructive advice and training to team members.
- Make sure quotations take into account all possible risks and contain the appropriate contingency.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Leading Technical assistance to Sales team/Account Managers in proposal meetings/ ongoing project meetings with clients.
The ideal candidate must have the required Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Sciences.
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in the development of applications on different technologies.
- Strong object-oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in a software development environment and managing team is mandatory