We are in search of SEO specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team, who has to identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of search engines.
The candidate must have a high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing industry. The ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines are essentials, however, individuals having good grip on content writing and paid search marketing would have an advantage.
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to website
- Analyze SEO issue and take perfect actions to get higher ranking in local as well as international search engines
- On-page & Off-page SEO - Should have knowledge and experience about all the methods
- Backlink analysis and creation with all methods
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links Develop and implement link building strategy
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of website and make recommendations for improvement
- Developing search strategies, set up, and optimize campaigns
- Partnership building, link building and creation of high-quality content
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Build and execute Ad-words campaigns and PPC strategies
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Utilizing bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing Enhancing performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition Utilization of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
The minimum education for SEO/Marketing executives’ is 16 year education in the following subjects:
- Computer science.
- Digital Marketing / Marketing.
- A genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing.
- Evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms.
- A commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date.
- An inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google's algorithms and predict what changes might be coming.
- A good understanding of search engines.
- An ability to understand social media platforms and how to use them to distribute content, gain more links and build successful campaigns.
- A good understanding of PR and how to get the right messages out there.
- An understanding of how customers search, where they search and why they purchase something online.
- A good understanding of the wider marketing context
- Strong analytical skills for understanding ranking algorithms
- Excellent communication skills to educate, inform, manipulate and mediate across a number of stakeholders in an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in online marketing and managing different performance channels.
- Leadership skills which make you a great team player and fun to work with, ideally you have managed a medium sized team in the past.
- Capability to understand and to adapt to a high number of business models.
- Curiosity about new trends, advertising products and growth opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills, being hands-on, data driven and having agile mentality.
- Command on at least one key performance marketing channel and having an understanding of all other channels.
- Use various analytics tools such as Google Analytics to monitor the development of the ranking and independently derive measures from the reports.