- Recording day-to-day transactions of the Supply Chain Cycle.
- Update Production Cycle
- Timely Issuance of purchase orders/job orders and keep track of deliveries by monitoring lead times.
- Stock report and maintaining all warehouse.
- Negotiating prices with suppliers & logistics groups.
- Preparation of service contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers for deliveries and other matters.
- Coordination with accounts & other concerned departments.
- Goods receiving to be managed along with the inventory.
- Other tasks assigned by your seniors
Job includes traveling to suppliers, warehouses and other departments in instances where it is required.
Candidates with relevant experience in Textile & Garment are encouraged to apply.
pDeals in Textile & Garments Sectors/p