We are looking for seld-driven passioinate and resulsts-oriented Network /System Administrator to b a part of our team. We will Provide you an agile environment packed with highly skiled tech- savvy indivdual who are just a proative passoinate and results-driven as you!
In this sapacity, you will be required to work idepndently and hre resopnsible for maintaing desinging and implementing , networking firewall data communications and e commerece web load-balacning and netowkring and data center infrasturcutre for the different companies.
- The Applicant were looking for should exhibit team spirit and be proactive in ensuring stability response time operaional .
- Very strong knowledge of different of LINUX (Preferably SLES and RHEL) EnterPrise Server , also squied , proxy , zimbra
- Strong knowledge of networking and virtual generation
- Plan and design integration of different hardware products and prepare deployment and configuration plans.
- Creates and maintains written procedures and policies for the networking environment.
- Design network recovery procedures and tests network recovery mechanisms.
- Install, configure and upgrade different network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancer, access points, servers, VPN, QoS, DHCP, and NMS).
- Perform systems upgrades including OS upgrades, service packs patches, signature updates, hot fixes and security configurations. Perform software and hardware updates on workstations and servers.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability. Troubleshooting network problems and outages using tools e.g. CLI, ASDM, Wireshark, Kiwi syslog, hostmonitor.
- To handle complete operations of packet based voice services of Nayatel including home and corporate services like landline phone, ISDN PRIs, SIP trunk and Hosted PBXServer maintenance, Backup and upgrade
- Email Administtrator