Experienced & Confident Agents Required for Health Insurance and DME International Campaigns
- The Call Center Agent is responsible for independently assessing and processing outbound calls to generate leads using a seamless pitching experience that deepens and strengthens customer relationships.
- These calls require initiative, accuracy, and sound judgment.
- It is mandatory that the agent apply effective communication skills in all their interactions with customers.
- The Focus Will Be On:
- Lead Generation for Outbound Health Insurance & Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
- Good English speaker (American Accent) who can communicate with fluently on calls in accordance with the given script.
- 3 to 6 months Call Center Experience in any role.
- 3 months Experience in DME / Health Insurance campaigns.
- exceptional selling skills and understanding of sales processes
- Problem-solver and must be organized and process-oriented.Professional Attitude Teamwork Target Oriented Candidate must have their own conveyance.
- Night Shift Outbound Medicare campaigns.
- What We Are Offering In Return:Competitive Salary + Commission Growth & Learning Cordial Work Environment
- Working Days : Monday to Friday Note: MALE / FEMALE will be given preference for these positions
Job timing will be 7pm - 2amApplicants must have their own conveyance