The ideal applicant must have grasp knowledge of an online E-commerce platform to develop, design and deliver a successful social media campaigns.
You will be in charge of all paid social media marketing, managing the execution and optimizations for all social media channels.
This includes, managing the paid social budget, creating campaigns and campaign structures, and responsible for reporting.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full time experience of setting up social pages/profiles and placing advertisements
- Develop targeted advertising and recommend paid social media plans and campaigns; collaborate with leadership to ensure plans are in alignment with business initiatives and strategies.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Develops and maintains a marketing budget.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Keep abreast of PPC, SMM and SEM trends
- Thorough knowledge of social analytics tools
- Will be able to generate leads
- Assist with the general day to day tasks
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- 1 to 2 years Social Media handling
- Must have a solid knowledge and passion of Social Media Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Job Type: Full-time