We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to become part of a busy and growing team. The successful applicant will help to manage the day to day customer service enquiries generated from our website and online marketplace platforms. You will be answering daily communications (emails, chat & phone) regarding technical and non-technical questions about the products on sale and return authorisation requests.
- Handling email/telephone enquiries in a polite and friendly manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- Accurate information recording on customer contacts received, and where required maintain detailed and in-depth records.
- Answer a high volume of calls, emails and instant chat messages from customers and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Provide information on products and services to customers
- Good I.T knowledge, happy to work with databases or sales systems
- Proven customer service experience (written and verbal)
- Fluent in British English with high levels of grammar, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence
- An open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach
- Good prioritisation skills – putting customers first.
- Highly developed questioning and listening skills
- Exemplary telephone manner, comfortable using various social media platforms and the ability to quickly tune into customers’ needs.
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Polite & Friendly