· Responsible for sale of the business products (FMCG) of the company to customers by employing expertise and ensuring to complete sale targets.
· Handling existing customers’ requests by taking their orders in a systematic manner and ensuring timely delivery of the goods to them.
· performing collection responsibilities and timely depositing the sale proceeds to company account.
· calling on existing customers, generating leads, contact and pursue potential Business opportunities.
· Review products performance for presentation and Manager Sales, including the analysis of business.
· Coordinate with sales team to collect sale information on daily basis.
· Monitor business developments within assigned area to promote and develop new business leads.
Note: Candidates must mention in profiles their areas in them they have good market base and relation with retail and wholesellers for easy sale of company FMCG.