We are looking for an energetic millennial who is passionate about learning, takes ownership, and is willing to go the extra mile to hire the best talent for the company.
Objectives of this Role
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Responsible for generation of related Talent Pools ensuring the requisite competencies as defined in the job descriptions for particular positions.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Scheduling initial and final interviews with the team leads and hiring managers.
- Compiling interview questions and managing in-person or video call interviews of shortlisted candidates with the hiring managers.
- Well-versed with the social media tools and trends to build the company’s online reputation.
- Create and manage engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms to promote diversity, company culture and values to attract the best talent.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Proven work experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledge of end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Creative writing skills
- Familiar with photo/video editing tools
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Highly communicative with strong interpersonal skills.