1. Provide secretarial service to the CEO & Directors, including but not limited to the
a) Maintain database of contacts
b) Schedule appointments
c) Draft letters and memos
d) Maintain records of all correspondence
e) File documents (hard and soft copies)
f) Schedule meetings & take minutes of meetings
g) Fill out applications and other forms
h) Follow up on tasks assigned to other departments
i) Check daily mail and update CEO
j) Check emails for CEO
2. Coordinate with Admin Department to ensure smooth working of office equipment
(including computers, telephones, printers, electricity, water/gas fittings).
2. Oversee cleanliness and maintenance issues of Executive Floors and Offices of CEO &
3. Assist CEO / Directors in overseas procurement, technical assessments and negotiations.
4. Arrange overseas tour (including, visa, ticket and hotel booking) for CEO / Directors.
5. Maintain and update expense records, registers and logs kept in CEO / Directors’ offices.
6. Make arrangements for guests visiting CEO / Director by training, grooming waiters/
7. Demonstrate willingness to work long office hours.
8. Undertake any other jobs assigned by senior management from time to time.