Finja is a new age financial services platform for professionals, merchants (Karyana shops) and SME businesses addressing their payments, collections and credit needs.We are the flag bearers leading Pakistan’s economy to a digital transformation by providing innovative financial services & solutions.
What will you do?
As a network engineer, you will have responsibility for setting up, developing, and maintaining computer networks within an organization.
- You will offer support to users and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- This may, in some cases, involve designing new networks.
- Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your users.
As a network engineer, you will need to:
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers
What are we looking for?
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree is required in IT/Software/Computer Science
- A minimum work experience of 1-3 years