We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Development Manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. The primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of basic coding languages including
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles as Java is an OOP language, Java Servlet, Java Spring, Java Hibernate, Unit testing
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Basic knowledge of Angular framework.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases like MYSQL.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.