Position : Marketing Manager in Kolkata
Experience: Min 8 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Defence Forces , Security Services
Role Category: Other
Keyskills : Business DevelopmentHeading Profit CentreClient ManagementBranch ManagementMan ManagementEffective Communication
Age limit- 40-45 years
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Handling team members effectively and efficiently.
· Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Budget-management skills and proficiency
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Salary: Upto 35 K(Negotiable)