FOURGEN is looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to be a part of Dynamic team. We offer excellent salary package and career growth potential.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced technical writer, also called technical communicator. He must be well versed in preparing technical presentations, work flows, process maps, instruction manuals, how-to guides, FAQs and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
At least holds a minimum of MBA-MIS Degree.
A minimum field experience of 2 years from the related industry.
· Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
· Study product samples and communicate with product designers and developers
· Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus require fewer instructions
· Organize and write supporting content for products
· Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
· Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals, presentations or online videos
· Standardize content across platforms and media
· Gather user feedback to update and improve content
· Revise content as new issues arise
· Prepare Paper-based and digital:
. Operating instructions
. User Manuals
. Assembly instructions
. Frequently Asked Questions pages to help technical support staff, other users within company and customers
. Technical Presentations
. Process Maps
. Software Demos (Presentation Version), etc. documentations
· Once a new product is developed and released, should also work with product developers, Technical Team Leads and Customer Support Managers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
· Technical Communicator will work with Technical Team Leads, Developers, QC Manager, and Customer Support Manager to manage the flow of information among project workgroups during development and testing. Therefore, he must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
· Shall serve as part of a team conducting usability studies to help improve the design of a product that is in the prototype stage.
· Shall conduct research on the topics through personal observation, library and Internet research, and discussions with technical specialists.
· Shall also be responsible for managing the consistency of technical content and its use across business departments including product development, Customer Support and Marketing Department
· Communication skills:
Technical Communicator must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and customers who have minimal or no technical backgrounds.
· Detail oriented:
Technical Communicator creates detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, he must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
Technical Communicator must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way a person without technical experience would think about it.
Technical Communicator must be able to work well with others. He will always be a part of a team: with other Communicator; with Software developers; with designers, editors, and illustrators; and with the technical people whose information they are explaining.
· Technical skills:
Technical Communicator must be able to understand highly complex information. He must need a background in computer science in order to do this.
· Writing skills:
Technical communicator must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
· Presentation skills:
Technical communicator must have excellent presentation skills to work with marketing team for giving software demos to customers in a highly effective and efficient manner.
Fourgen is a software company founded and operative since 1998. Fourgen has developed and implemented the most robust software solutions for Sales & Distribution Management, Accounts Management, Human Resources Management, Hospital Management, Sugar Manufacturing Management, Vehicle Management, Prod ...مزید پڑھیں