Compliance and Internal Controls:
· Learn and master the Fresenius Medical Care Compliance Program and its application for the local business.
· Understand the local business, its dynamics and use compliance as tool for achieving the business targets
· Verification of policy conformity with local law and, as required, support LCO in adapting and periodically reviewing the policies to keep them up-to-date
· Local implementation and maintenance of global, regional and local compliance policies and processes (including Compliance & SOX Controls). Advice and guidance for Local Management and Staff in compliance related matters
· Alongwith the LCO perform advisory role as part of the country committees, as may be required by the compliance policies
· Coordination, performance (as required), maintenance, monitoring and reporting of local compliance trainings (e.g. e-learning, Anti-Bribery Compliance Training) for select personnel
· Periodic reporting to the Regional Compliance Office (AP) and further compliance reporting as requested
· Support of country risk assessments and compliance monitoring performed by the LCO and Regional Compliance Office. Identify and report any compliance vulnerability or risks and recommend changes where necessary and appropriate to LCO & RCO.
· Point of contact along with LCO for addressing compliance relevant information regarding potential misconduct or non-compliance with internal and external rules or regulations.
· As required by GID (Global Investigation Department), support LCO with independent analysis and investigation of potential misconduct or non-compliance (e.g. any form of allegations, whistle-blower etc.), as appropriate, and support in investigations conducted by GID and RCO as required
· Support LCO during internal audits conducted by GIA (Global Internal Audit) as well as other reviews
· Assistance during execution of remediation activities based on risk assessments, audits or investigation results
· If applicable, strong collaboration with other functions (e.g. Legal, Marketing, Business Development or Finance) is required when monitoring and coordinating compliance related measures and activities within other departments.
· Assist LCO in collaboration with legal department and RCO for open and direct communication to regulators and/or authorities in instances of violations or potential violations, as required, which would give rise to immediate reporting obligation according to local laws and regulations. Other duties as assigned.
· Build and deliver reporting structure and reports to local and regional management lines in support of regional and global communication and reporting strategy.