Job duties will include setup and configuration of cloud environments to meet our needs and policies, and architect systems for data management. You will also have maintenance duties, such as responding to trouble tickets and alerts, developing patches or fixes for any issues that arise, and review and auditing cloud spend and forecast.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgment to resolve within service levels.
- Plan and enforce IP address management and network segmentation
- Engage peers following processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Develop and communicate task level detail for project plans.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Optimize spending for AWS/Azure Virtual Machines
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Deployment Automation / DevOps Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of setting up CI/CD pipeline for the development and production environments.
- Configuration-as-Code / Source Control
- Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred.
- Prior hands-on experience of system administration of Windows/Linux server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Deep AWS networking experience (VPC configuration, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway)
- Experience and understand of AWS/Azure security, governance, networking, and monitoring.
- Significant experience with writing complex PowerShell and CLI management scripts
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and IT management best practices
- Necessary project management skills, including leading small project teams
- Excellent software and network troubleshooting experience
- Experience working in Active Directory, including security groups and overall AD structure knowledge.
- Ability to work 16:00-24:00 PKT time zone
- Available to work a swing shift to perform maintenance during after-hours in North America
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Available to provide 24x7 on-call availability on a rotating basis
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically distributed team
- Willing to adjust work schedule to accommodate business needs
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.
Salaries are extremely competitive, and the work environment is exemplary! Best of luck!