1 Purpose of Job:
1. Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
2. Oversee and manage administrative, physical security and procurement functions and establish relevant internal systems and controls.
3. Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with various department heads as required to provide optimal support to ongoing operations and project related work.
2 Main Responsibilities:
1. Act as focal point for suppliers or service providers for procurement, facilities, physical security, janitorial, non IT equipment repair and maintenance.
2. Manage administrative function, ensure 24/7/365 smooth operations and establish internal systems and controls.
3. Ensure proper use and maintenance of physical assets and office, including vehicles, equipment, furniture, and office building. Arrange for repairs (Facilities / Non IT Equipment) as needed.
4. Keep stock of office supplies, general consumables and place orders when necessary.
5. Ensure security of office, staff, and physical assets belonging to the organization.
6. Facilitate electrical needs of office, in coordination with the IT department.
7. Handle resident complaints, maintenance requests and other concerns according to property-specific and company procedures.
8. To handle all issues related to the electrical power supply – both through mains and the generator - and connections.
9. Develop skill set in-house to reduce dependency of outside vendors (e.g. AC servicing, paint, furniture polish, etc).
1. Managing the on-site operations of the office environment including facilities, janitorial and office equipment.
2. Hire, train, and supervise support staff. Ensure team is fully utilized and productive.
3. Train team on customer service protocols to increase internal customer satisfaction.
4. Must have reliable vendor contacts in market.
1. Authorities that are required to fulfill this job effectively
5 Minimum Skills Required:
1. Academic Qualification(s):
i. Graduate degree from recognized institution.
2. Technical Skills:
i. Must have good coordination and decision making skills.
ii. Communication: to brief and guide the team members must be capable of doing a lot of convincing, mentoring, and training.
3. Management / Interpersonal/Other Skills:
i. Must have the focus, confidence and authority to drive the efforts
ii. Must have good communication (Written and Verbal) and presentation skills
iii. Must be a good leader
iv. Must have excellent negotiation skills
v. Must have excellent attention to detail
4. Trainings (For internal promotion):
i. Must have received
1. One leadership training
2. One communications training
3. One Time Management training
i. At least Five years management experience is required.
6 Key Performance Indicators
1. Time management
2. Queue management
3. Work documentation, record keeping and relevant reports
4. Multi-tasking / multi assignments
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...مزید پڑھیں