Provide technical services to maintain Applications.
Network & Infrastructure Engineer directly report to Network & Infrastructure Administrator.
· Microsoft Servers 2003, 2008, and 2008R (Knowledge of Server 2012 will be a Plus Point)
· Microsoft Active Directory Domain controller with Multi sites environment.
· Exchange 2010 SP1 with DAG environment, High Availability and Site Resiliency.
· VMware ESXi 5.0, 5.1 & 5.5, vCenter Server, Site Recovery Manager, VMware Update Manager
· Must have understanding of ESXi clustered environment, vMotion, DRS, Datastores, LUNs and Storage vMotion.
· Dfs replication between Primary and DR site.
· Veeam Backup and Replication, veeam one reporting.
· Microsoft SQL Servers, 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012 Administration level knowledge.
· Administration of Solarwinds (NPM) Network Performance Monitor, Solarwinds (SAM) Servers and Application Monitor and LEM (Logs and Event Management).
· Solarwinds AlertCentral and Solarwinds Virtualization Manager.
· Citrix, Xenapps 5.0 and 6.5, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Netscaler and Citrix Netscaler Insight.
· Foglight and Dell vRanger for
· Backup Exec 2010 R3, 2012 and Veeam Backup & Replication 8.0 and vRanger Backup & Replication.
· ESET Antivirus (ESET Remote Administration Server)
· Understanding of iDRAC/CMC, Dell Blade Servers and Blade Chassis, DR4100 and Dell NetVault.
· Understanding of Networking
Minimum Skills Required
· B.Sc., BCS, BIT, MIT, MCS
· MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, CCNP (Local Certificates or Proven Study Record also acceptable in exceptional cases)
· Must have at least 5 - 6 years of relevant experience.
· Must have experience to deal with offshore clients.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...مزید پڑھیں