We are looking for a Sr. Web Developer responsible for managing front end and back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.Website and E-learning Portal Development experienced would be necessary.
- Integration of user-facing elements using the latest front-end framework.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate 3rd party services with application.
- Develop REST API calls for mobile apps.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience of one front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue)
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of Linux Servers with terminal