Gaditek, a worldwide pioneer and leader in online security, privacy, encryption and anonymity services is looking for a Sr Systems Engineer having strong hands on working experience. Come work in the most sophisticated and cutting edge Windows (and part Linux) environment in the global security services industry.
Online security and privacy industry is at the peak of it's boom and we are looking for people that enjoy the challenge of engineering complex Windows-based solutions in a high-paced, mission critical environment. We serve clients from over 120 countries worldwide and compete with high tech & resource rich companies around the world. If this enormous scale convinces you as a "once in a lifetime" opportunity please contact us.
- The candidate would work in a team responsible for expanding and enriching our truly global network that is spread across 100+ countries in 65+ datacenters.
- The Candidate along with his team would work in close coordination with other critical departments namely Development R&D, 24/7 Support, Marketing and Intelligence Departments to ensure best solutions delivery and feature enrichment based on customer demand and competition advancements.
- The candidate must have a deep understanding of related systems and strong R&D skills to come up with solutions for challenges we face during the everyday course of business. Out-of-the-box thinking with strong English communication skills is a must-have.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong multi-tasking skills, fast turnaround, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups. The candidate will be self-motivated to take initiatives on his own.
- We follow agile methodology and work in Iterations-based model and so the candidate must have belief and feel for urgency to deliver challenging deadlines.
- Due to the scale of operations, the job requires virtually 24/7 involvement and availability.
- Please do apply if being part of such a diverse team managing such a large network does impress you enough. We are looking for a real technology challenge lover!
- Deployment of additional features in close coordination with the in-house and offshore R&D team, continuous improvement and maintenance of the network.
- Implementation of DevOps tools to achieve an automated, self-healing and fault-tolerant bare-metal platform.
- Implementation of DevOps to automate the expansion of the network.
- R&D for additional features and to rectify day to day challenges in close coordination with the Development, Support & Marketing teams.
- Implementation of SIEM, IDS & IPS. Fine tuning of existing tools and utilities
- Deep understanding of the popular DevOps tools, SIEM suites, Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, Hyper-V, Active Directory (AD), Network Policy Servers (NPS), RADIUS AAA, RRAS (& related VPN protocols), RemoteApp, DNS, Windows Firewall (Advanced), WSUS, IIS, SCOM, SCCM, TMG, IDS/IPS solutions, Server Hardening concepts, Complete awareness of Internet Routing protocols, VPN Protocols, Network Latency, Global state of the Internet and related concepts.