Gaditek is looking for Senior C/C++ developers with good knowledge of networks programming on Windows platform.
The product involves improving the experience of online games, like CS: GO, Dota2, League of Legends, etc. So if you are passionate about gaming and want to impact the lives of thousands of gamers that use our product on daily basis, you have a chance to become part of our core product and research team.
Your role will involve:
R&D to come up with new and better ways to improve our product's efficiency and the gamer's experience.
Working closely with the network infrastructure and business intelligence teams to implement and test various hypothesis and their impact on users of different games
- Expert in Networking Programming (like IPC, Socket Programming, DNS etc.)
- Having previous experience of packet sniffing and filtering is a bonus.
- Has good research skills and can work independently on complex issues.
- Has passion to work closely with product team to enhance and support a product with thousands of active users
- Has skills to lead products and team
- Familiarity with the concepts of continuous delivery of desktop applications
- Good communications skills, can present and understand complex ideas
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional programming skills
- Flare to work on challenging issues
- Computer Science / Engineering graduate with 3 years or more experience.
- Has experience working on Boost Framework