- You should have played hyper casual games and know about the creativity and smartness involved in such games development
- You should have good knowledge of implementing 3rd party game plugins, for example, the Unity SDKs for Google Mobile Ads, Firebase Analytics and Google Play.
- You will be developing games for mobile platform on Unity, you should be capable of writing clean, well optimised C# scripts
- You must be able to work with the UI aspect of the Unity Engine, and be capable of creating menu systems and interactive elements identical to wireframes and design documents provided to you.
- You must know the optimised use of assets to get high FPS in gameplay
- You must have used GitHub repository
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience with game physics, particle systems and mobile game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of every hardware