GE Solucions Private Limited is seeking for a reliable self-starter for an e-Commerce Marketplace Assistant, who has the passion and hands on experience in managing and growing a business in the various digital marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay for consumer electronics and accessories.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints, Responsible for customer inquiries: product queries, return and refund and A to Z claims
- Monitor and manage sellers' feedback to maintain higher than standard customer seller rating.
- Monitor and manage customer reviews and resolve any customers' issues swiftly and effectively.
- Analyze product trends and make recommendations and improvements based on data driven analysis.
- Manage, maintain and optimize product listing: descriptions, inventory and pricing as needed.
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Warehousing and Purchase teams to familiarize procedures and work flows of business units.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to provide insights and suggest actions.
- Excellent customer support skills required.
PLEASE, APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK 5:00 PM TILL 2:00 AM.
- Bachelors Degree or A-Levels or equivalent experience.
- Good English communication skills* Mandatory!
- 1-2 years of experience in e-Commerce, marketing, retail or similar and related areas.
- Marketplace (eBay, Amazon) Customer service experience US or UK Marketplace.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills. Willing to listen and provide insightful solutions based on facts and data.
- Able to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently in a very fast pace environment to meet deadlines.
- Perform beyond required expectations with an 'upbeat' attitude is highly required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, graphs, reports).
- Advanced knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Ebay is highly preferred.
- Team player who is comfortable in interacting and supporting any level of peers and senior management