- Hands on experience with Magento (not just themes, module development and advance level customizations and performance tuning)- Must have experience of working with large scale E-Commerce applications with the capability of managing thousands of products and large number of client base
- Knowledge of developing marketing oriented E-Commerce systems to increase sales is a big plus
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP/MySql- Experience of working with Custom PHP projects (Not required)
- Knowledge of MVC Patterns- Quick Learner- Team player who can also work independtly without much guidelines
- Experience with any of PHP Frameworks (Symfony2, Zend2, Laravel4/Laravel5 or CodeIgniter) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Design pattern knowledge is welcomed
- Can do attitude- Experience with CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal is a plus but not required
- Experience with other E-Commerce systems like openCart/os Commerce beneficial.
- Knowledge of Database Designing and Query Optimization is a big plus
- Problem solving and efficient programming is also a big plus
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience of working in each phase of the life cycle
- Good to have knowledge of writing automated test cases and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Follower of best practices and writer of the clean code with comments is also a big plusNote: Remember you'll be tested in problem solving and database advance level concepts so don't apply if you are not a good fit.