Generation’s School is a large and well reputed O & A Levels School in Karachi that strives to deliver Quality Education that is holistic and well-rounded with a strong focus on technology and values. The school is seeking applicants for the position of Manager HR & Finance.
Job Holder’s Summary Profile
We are looking for a Manager HR & Finance (male or female) with strong quantitative background, familiarity with both, HR and Finance functions, and mastery over data handling, analysis and reporting using Microsoft Excel and experience in:
- Executing organizational processes and policies,
- Management of HR functions including payroll, recruitment & attendance systems
- Management reporting, data analysis, tax and other regulatory submissions and costing, budgeting and financial modelling.
Candidates with 3 to 6 years’ work experience in a multinational/corporate organization or a reputed audit firm in the HR and/or Finance functions, including some experience of managing people and teams.
- Proficiency Level of 4 on a Scale of 5 including hands-on experience of Pivot Table, Charts and Functions (logical, financial, date & time, lookup & references),
- Proficiency Level of 4 on a Scale of 5 including hands-on experience of preparing high level MIS/dashboards for the management and other stakeholders,
- Capable of preparing balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement from Trial Balance and basic understanding of reporting requirements under IFRS and Companies Act 2017,
- Knowledge of relevant tax laws and experience of filing WHT returns, liaison with tax consultants and tax department,
- Ability to calculate ratios (liquidity, solvency, profitability, turnover and coverage) and explain trends,
Budgets & Forecasts:
- Hands on experience of preparing budgets and business projections using dynamic financial models. Good analytical skills with capability to calculate variances and explain reasons in an easy to understand and logical writing style,
- Must be able to enter, gather and manipulate data to arrive at results and statistics,
- Must be able to present data in a concise, clear and meaningful way,
- Must be able to prepare simple business letters and emails and clearly communicate expectations,
- Must be to able communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments to manage issues pertaining to HR & Finance
- Must be able to conduct initial interviews and evaluations for job applicants.
- Must be able to handle complaints and queries positively and effectively.
- Be someone who could work well with others and maintain congenial relations under demanding situations without compromising on official deadlines.