Expanding company has exciting new full-time position for a graphic designer to join our Marketing team.
The Graphic Designer will help turn business and marketing objectives into successful creative and design strategies. Our ideal candidate for the position will possess a sensational eye for detail, a creative outlook on design, and a proven ability to produce fresh ideas with consistency. The position requires a demonstrated understanding of brand positioning and brand marketing. The ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with a positive and upbeat attitude is a must.
• Creating high-quality, innovative content that engages and entertains diverse audiences
• Visualizing and takes advantage of cross-product marketing opportunities in all areas of content development
• Managing multiple priorities, meets corporate requirements, business objectives, corporate guidelines, and schedules
• Following and building upon existing brand standards
• Possess the ability to manage multiple demands and responsibilities by effectively scheduling and prioritizing
• Have demonstrated ability in maintaining focus on both short- and long-term priorities and goals
• Be able to anticipate and quickly adapt to changing needs and expectations
• Have thorough knowledge of Internet technology, consumer marketing, social media marketing and the restaurant industry
• Have seven to ten years Graphic Design experience with Mac and InDesign preferred
• Possess a B.A./B.S. in Graphic Design or a related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
• Social media background a plus
The tongue-tantalising story of succulent flavourful Chinese food started in the year of 2012 in the niche area of defence, when a 28 year old entrepreneur Hassan Baweja decided to take a lead in hospitality business and opened up Ginsoy Extreme Chinese. Ginsoy is a contemporary fine dining Chinese ...مزید پڑھیں