Global Rice Sourcing is an independent brokerage company with an industry experience in rice trade for over 30+ years. We are looking for a candidate for the post of Manager International Trade to assist the Manager in charge in day-to-day business related tasks
Major Duties and Responsibilities includes but not limited to below,
- Day to Day trade related communication with clients / suppliers / inspection companies
- Maintain database of all our orders and keep management updated with the same
- Serve as primary contact for Freight Forwarders, Inspection Company, Supplier, and buyer
- Manage the tracking/tracing and clearance of samples / shipments.
- Support clients with queries regarding our process and documentations
- Min 2+ years of related trade experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, and Cross-Border operations
- Strong working knowledge / experience / familiar / used to/ on Excel, Word, ERP Software
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and communicate concisely to obtain positive results under limited supervision
- Pro-active and excellent organizational skills
- A desire to learn, service oriented, initiative, and works with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency & Fluency in speaking, writing English
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.