· Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
· Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers.
· Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, supplies or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
· Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
· Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
· Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
· Monitor automated warehousing system; operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required.
· Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment. JOB DESCRIPTION WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR 2 | Page DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (CONT.):
· Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
· Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures; advise of budget-related needs; assist in the bid process for various supplies as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
pGlobal technologies is a renown name for the past (10 years) providing our clients the IP based solutions trade. For over the years Our teams of professionals have attained the skills and resources to merge the diverse technologies involved in remote monitoring. Making them work reliably for our co ...مزید پڑھیں