We specialize in recruiting highly skilled international nurses for long-term placement in healthcare facilities throughout the USA. Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for nursing jobs in the US. Assistance can be provided to prepare short listed candidates for the relevant positions in USA. Visa Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
- Graduation from a nursing program at an accredited school of nursing. This program must be equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor of Nursing Degree.
- One year or more of acute-care experience in specialties such as intensive care (either adult, pediatric or neo-natal), coronary care, medicine, surgery, emergency room, general theaters, recovery and obstetric nursing.
- References of job-related work experience are verified.
- Is in possession of licensure/certification requirements for the position and/or state.
- A passing grade on the qualifying exam of the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS). Assistance provided for short listed candidates.
- Good spoken / understanding of English. Preferable to have an IELTS score level 7 or higher.
- Must have passed or in the process of taking the NCLEX-RN Exam. Assistance provided for short listed candidates.
- Completion of a self-evaluation skills checklist pertinent to the specialty.
- Female & Male Candidates. Not over 35 years of age.
- No disciplinary action has been taken against the candidate.
- Must qualify for U.S. Visa, e.g. no criminal record.
- Visa Sponsorship (EB2 sponsorship) is available.
- Full preparation support for the exams can also be provided.