1. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate meetings.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with suppliers, staff, and others on matters related to projects as directed.
4. Reports back to CEO after coordinating with different businesses internally and externally.
5. Travel domestically and internationally as company’s representative.
Administratively handles HR needs (recruiting support, documents formatting and management Liaison)
Experience & Education:
Skills & Abilities:
Gold Label International started its operation in 1999 as a buying house whose core work has been home textile, apparel as well as import and distribution of textile flame retardant chemicals. We act as a buying office for Brands like Levis, Thor, a licensee like Disney and a store like Target. We ...مزید پڑھیں