Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 1+ years of Xamarin.Forms development experience
• Demonstrable experience with Objective-C / Xcode and thorough understanding of all facets of iOS programming
• Have published at least 2 original apps (developed in Xamarin.Forms) on the appstore
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Strong analytic thinker, intellectually curious, attention to detail.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.