The job will include Sales & Business Development across Renewable Energy/Solar/LED markets through utilizing channels such as client research, sending emails, letters, lead generation, catalogue marketing etc. Job includes marketing the brands and the company to end customers for sales promotion and revenue generation.
Salary will be 40-60 Thousands (negotiable)+ Other benefits (Depends upon Skills, Talent, Presentation)
We require Business Development / Sales Executive for our Lahore office, having following skills:
- Preferably a Bachelors/Master degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing.
- Candidate must be capable to manage the Sales Team
- Should have Team Lead and Leadership skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business sense and organizational skills.
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationship with Local clients and Business Partners.
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Operational teams to ensure timely project execution.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Will be reporting to Client Services / Sales Manager.
- Should be comfortable with traveling within city, at national level and internationally (For Male Candidate).
- Responsible for corresponding with clients and head the designing of Solar-PV Solutions for their respective requirements
- Responsible for developing standard Solar-PV Solutions for the commercial, residential, and corporate sectors
- Responsible for development of new business platforms and business ventures in the domain of Solar Energy
- Responsible for relationship building with current and new vendors/partners in the International and local market
- Responsible for Project Execution and allocation of teams and timelines for successful completion of Projects
- Responsible for developing pricing structure for different solutions and services
- Responsible for After Sales Management and timely Resource allocation for after sales or maintenance inquires
- Responsible for Project Documentation and developing standard formats for proposals and other documents
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies