We are a strategic communications agency. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, public relations, crisis communications, branding and advertising. We work with some of the most respected companies and institutions in the region.
We are growing quickly and looking for talented, driven individuals to serve as interns to support our creative team. Our team is comprised of some of the best and most promising design professionals in the industry.
• Assist the Creative Department with the concept and design of microsites, social media platforms and mobile platforms for promotional campaigns.
• Assist in the Development of print, digital and out-of-home campaigns from concept to execution.
• Collaborate with marketing team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on client specifications.
• Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral.
• Using best practices, determine the hierarchy, size and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Ensure the accuracy of all information contained in created file. Qualifications Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Animation, or other related degree.
• Working knowledge of graphic design software, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud and the following programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to translate existing designs into a variety of media
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
• Creative problem solving skills
• Video editing skills are a plus
• Photography skills are a plus
•HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Additional Information Please submit your portfolio in addition to your resume. All your information will be kept confidential.