Great Computer Solutions, Inc. is looking for Account / Finance manager to streamline our accounting, invoicing and payroll processes. We need to fix our Accounts Receivable and Payable procedures and ensure that vendors and GCS are paid fairly, and these transactions are taking place systematically.
1. Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc. is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
2. Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers.
3. GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time
4. GCS buys products and services from 3rd parties and supplies these to clients. GCS’ vendors automatically debit GCS regardless GCS has billed clients or has been paid by clients or not. Thus, GCS ends up losing money from time to time. Your task will be to true up GCS invoices and produces. Develop procedures for juniors to follow.
5. Review, document and improve all accounting control procedures, identifying system issues and suggest improvements
6. Execute accurate reporting, enabling the management to analyze options and make financial recommendations that align with company objectives
7. Participate in calls to clients with Sales/Account managers to understand terms and conditions of our engagements.
8. Process Payroll both for Pakistan and USA employees
9. Forecast industry trends, anticipating movements in the market, the interests of consumers, and the efficiency of our business itself, and advise leadership accordingly
10. Gather all necessary reports and detailed support both periodically and on-demand, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, revenue forecasts, budgets, and cash-flow statements
11. Ensure the integrity of accounting information and reconcile any financial discrepancies by performing or directing forensic research of accounting issues for compliance, and establish quality over transactions and reporting
12. Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and advising management on needed actions
13. Review and reconcile the general ledger, identifying and thoroughly investigating any discrepancies and taking the proper corrective actions to resolve them
14. Conduct month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes to verify all entries have been created and posted, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and cohesiveness of information
15. Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, preparation & communication of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulatory requirements.
16. Call the clients for the overdue invoices and deal with the Credit Card authorization/transaction.
17. Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
Skills and Qualifications
6 PM to 3 AM PST. (Evening Shift)
5 days a week
Exciting Benefits we offer: